When talking beddings, cotton, silk and other soft fabrics are what come to mind. Not many people would think that bamboo can make quality soft sheets that are just as durable. The bamboo sheets come with lots of benefits including silky comfort that does not alter much even after washing. The fabric also has the ability to control temperatures when sleeping because of its moisture wicking feature. You will be amazed at how cool you feel even during hot nights and how warm you remain when nights are cold. The other benefits that you stand to enjoy with the sheets include:
- Resistance to mite and stain
- Resistance to germs, thanks to their antimicrobial quality
- Eco-friendliness considering that the plants grow pretty fast and need less water and are toxic free grown
Apart from being the softest sheets to buy, they are stylish with bed sheet brands offering them in a wide range of colors and designs. You can also find them in varying patterns, so you are able to create the most inviting bedroom space for yourself and your family. Most of the sheets are however in neutral shades including sandy shore, gray, and black, white and ivory which are just as stylish. The feel of these sheets is silky and soft, and their overall quality is good. When you choose the best bamboo sheets from a reputable brand, you won’t have to worry much about shrinking and fading after a few washes.
The bamboo fabric type can determine the type of quality you enjoy with your sheet. The most common fabric types for the sheets are:
Bamboo viscose (rayon) – It is used on most sheets found in the market and is between synthetic and natural because it undergoes a chemical process that is extensive when converting the raw material.
Bamboo Lyocell – It is said to be the best fabric for the bamboo sheets considering that is eco-friendly and sustainable for that matter. Raw bamboo is dissolved in a solvent that is toxin-free, and so even the byproducts are not hazardous in any way. This fabric is actually softer and higher in strength compared with the other bamboo fabrics. It is naturally anti-bacterial too.
Bamboo linen – It is not as soft, but it is sustainable. This fabric also tends to wrinkle very easily, and you may need to iron your sheet with every wash to keep them looking good.
Reviews of 5 of the best bamboo sheets on the market
Wondering what are the best sheets to buy when thinking bamboo? Well, the fabric used will determine the quality you get. You must also check sizing and stitching when looking for the best bamboo sheets, so you are sure to enjoy a good time with your bamboo sheets. The bed sheet reviews below can help you make a good choice when looking to buy sheets.
These beautiful white sheets are made from 100% bamboo meaning that they offer amazing softness and coolness. The rayon bamboo fibers used for the sheets are top grade, and the results sheets are so soft you will feel as though you are sleeping on the clouds. The king size fits into mattresses up to 17 inches and comes with deep pockets and anti-pilling to give you a snug fit that does not move out of place with every turn you make. Considering that they are pure bamboo sheets, they are hypoallergenic, eco-friendly and offer thermoregulation. You will feel warm during cold nights and cool when the nights are a bit hot.
If you are looking to go green, these are definitely the sheets to go for. The set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and 2 pillowcases measuring 20 x 40 inches. Apart from the king size, the sheet is available in twin size, full size and queen size to match with different customer needs and preferences.
- 100% bamboo
- Anti-piling feature
- Deep pockets for a snug fit
- Thermoregulation keeping sleeping temperature comfortable
- Very soft and light
- The sheets are a bit shiny to the dismay of some customers
- They are sensitive to smudges and wrinkles
- Prone to tearing with a few washes
Their black color makes them appear unique and classic from the usual white bed sheets. The Mandarin Home Luxury rayon sheets are 100% bamboo sheets that are superior in quality, softness, and durability. They feel very smooth on the skin, and you, therefore, do not have to worry about itches as it is usually the case with some bed sheets. The sheets are designed to fit on mattresses perfectly and are also eco-friendly. They are breathable and offer luxury coziness that any bedroom deserves.
Some of the key highlights that make these sheets worth trying out are their stain resistance and hypoallergenic features. They are designed to be resistant to wrinkles and do not fade as fast as many other sheets do. They resist dust mites, and you do not have to keep up with ironing after washing your sheets. When it comes to washing, these sheets are machine washable, and since they are stain resistant, then it is super easy to keep them looking and smelling fresh. They are from one of the best sheet brands; hence you know you can trust in their quality. You can be sure to enjoy lasting quality and comfort when you choose these sheets. It is however important that you wash them correctly to maintain their quality for long. They are some of the best bamboo sheets you can buy.
- Stain and mite resistant
- Machine washable and very easy to care for
- Designed to offer superior comfort and luxury
- High-quality bamboo fabric that is ultra-soft
- Rich black color
- Satisfaction guarantee offered – you can return them within 30 days if you are not satisfied with the quality
- Lack that extreme silky feel
The King Sea Bamboo bed sheets are made from rayon bamboo fabric making them quite good in terms of quality and softness. If you love soft sheets that are luxurious, then this beautiful set should do the trick for you. Their softness is similar to silk and cashmere, and the truth is that the sheets are more absorbent compared to cotton. They can be washed in a machine using cold water, mild detergent, and delicate cycle to keep them looking as good. When washing, it is vital to avoid bleach and hot water. You can press the sheets with a warm iron if you feel a need to do so.
These sheets make some of the best for people who are sensitive to chemical and those with allergies. Their thermoregulation ensures that you remain as comfortable as you would wish to be in all kinds of temperatures. The king size set comes with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and 2 pillowcases that are king size. The size is sufficient enough for mattresses that are up to 18 inches. The elastic straps featuring on the fitted sheets ensure that you achieve a snug fit every time.
- The sheets offer superior comfort and luxury
- They are 100% rayon mambo making them very superior in quality
- Are machine washable
- Ideal for people with chemical sensitivity and allergies
- They have thermo abilities to keep you comfortable throughout all temperatures
- Have elastic straps for a snug fit with your fitted sheet
- Softer and more absorbent compared to cotton
- They do not wrinkle easily
- The sheet is affordably priced
- Elastic straps are prone to stretching after a few washes
- Some sheets are not cut straight
The porcelain green color of the bamboo sheets makes them pretty stylish and beautiful. The premium sheets are made using 100% organic bamboo and are therefore lightweight but strong in nature. They are silky and durable meaning they will pamper and refresh you for a long period of time. It is true to say they are some of the softest sheets you can buy. The most outstanding properties of the sheets are their natural temperature control and moisture management; you do not have to worry about sweaty nights and chilly one when using the sheets because they remain cool in summer and warm during winter.
Because they are 1005 organic, you will love the fact that the sheets are naturally antifungal, antibacterial, bug repellent and resistant to odors as well. They are all qualities that make the sheet very ideal for people who suffer from allergies. The corners of fitted sheet are tight to offer a clean look and keep them in place even when you turn. This is a set that contains one flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and 2 pillowcases. Their 800 thread count translates into comfort. These sheets are simply luxurious in every sense of the word, and you will love that you made this choice for your bed; they are some of the best bamboo sheets out there.
- Made from 100% bamboo
- Silky and lightweight
- Very soft and comfortable
- Strong and durable
- Thermal regulating to keep you warm all through
- Hypoallergenic, organic and eco-friendly
- The sheets have a funny smell when new
- The fitted sheet is a bit saggy requiring lots of tucking for a clean look
These luxurious sheets are nothing like cheap Egyptian cotton sheets because they are twice as soft thanks to the 100% bamboo fibers used to make them. The natural sheets offer more comfort compared to cotton sheets, and you no longer have to keep waking up all sweaty during hot nights. They have natural properties that prevent sweating and at the same time soothe your skin, so you sleep soundly every single night. The most amazing thing about these bamboo sheets is that they soften with each wash and are not easy to wrinkle.
The Hotel Comfort sheets have deep pockets to keep them snug on the mattress and ensure that you have a clean look with every spread. The pockets on the fitted sheet can fit up to 18 inches. The colors remain the same even after washing severally so you do not have to put up with faded sheets that can be unsightly. This set has a flat sheet, 2 pillowcases, and a fitted sheet.
- The sheets are luxurious and soft
- They are thermo-regulated, so you remain comfortable at different temperatures
- Hypoallergenic and resistant to dust mites, fading and bed bugs
- The sheets are eco-friendly, organic and natural
- They are moisture wicking so you can say goodbye to wet sheets and sweaty nights
- The vanilla color is more of yellow to the dismay of some customers
- The pillowcases are a little too thin
- The corners are not as tight, so there is a risk of them slipping out of place
- The king size seems a little small for a king size bed
- Expensive bed sheets compared to the options available in the market